Answered By: Pawel Szponar
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2018     Views: 410

How do I borrow a textbook?

The Owl Card or DASB card (student body card) is needed to checkout textbooks that have been placed on reserve. You may also use your student ID number with a photo ID in place of the OwlCard or DASB card. We encourage you to obtain your ID at the Smart Shop (room 2016) in the Campus Center to expedite transactions.